Monday, August 22, 2011

Enter the Dragon

I almost never seen in my life any guy who would not admire heroes of Bruce Lee in childhood... Likewise, when I was 12-year-old boy, I've seen enough Chinese movies and wanted to master the mysterious techniques of kung-fu. My childhood is gone, video tape recorders with those movies are gone too, I have not mastered the kung-fu, but Bruce Lee still remained in my life.

In August 1973, shortly after the death of the Master, on the screens out in my opinion the best and most powerful picture with Bruce: "Enter the Dragon". Yes, exactly the same "Dragon's Island", after which we all could stand for hours in front of a mirror for checking: did I correctly "place my fingers"?

Unikum, Bruce Lee, Enter The Dragon, Kung-Fu, Nostalgia

The first time I saw this movie on a video cassette in the late '80s. And I at once went to karate-school, which was a half-hour walk from my house.

I looked this movie dozens of times... As a child I always drew attention to all the high and spectacular "mavashi-uramavashi", but only reviewing the film recently I discovered a new, super-effective Bruce Lee.

Scene from the movie. Time: 1:31:41.

Unikum, Bruce Lee, Enter The Dragon, Kung-Fu, Nostalgia

Notice in the photo, what I see? Sharp perfected buttock blow, tempered as steel in countless battles, in the kidney area, supported by short scathing attack by sole of foot into the groin... The next second - and the opponent is defeated.

It's incredible! Buttock, like a perfect weapon of street fighting! Trained buttock protect you from the football hooligans in the subway, and a woman will protected from harassment of pervert in the elevator... Glory to you, Bruce! Thank you for your advanced technique that can be viewed for decades, and in every age to find for themselves a new weapon! A poster with your picture on the wall will always hang in my room, and "Island..." I will definitely watch a few more times...

SEE ALSO:

Unikum, Kung-fu, Nostalgia

Some Thoughts About Computer History
Unikum, Computer History, Nostalgia

Unikum, Gifts, Movies, Music, Art, Nostalgia

No comments:

Post a Comment